Looking for the best fiber products?
Dietary fiber is an incredibly important and often overlooked aspect of any solid nutritional plan, forming the cornerstone of digestive health for everyone ranging from the most advanced bodybuilder to everyday people wanting to maintain their health.
Increasing the amount of fiber we consume on a daily basis not only helps to “keep things moving along,” but it can also enhance the absorption of nutrients from food, help our immune system, reduce bloating, and provide many other benefits.
Unfortunately it can sometimes be difficult to obtain large quantities of fiber in our everyday diet duty impracticality of cost, so if this sounds like you then it may well worth reconsidering investing in a fiber supplement.
See also: Best Supplements for Energy
Fiber supplements can be a convenient and cost-effective way of adding a considerable amount of extra fiber to your diet above and beyond what would be achievable through everyday food sources.
For this reason we have compiled a list of the best fiber supplements on the market, catering to athletes, bodybuilders, and anyone else who is serious about improving or maintaining their gut health.
These fiber supplement rankings have been determined based on factors such as feedback received from users, popularity, the quality of ingredients used, and the overall value for money that these products provide.
With this information to hand you should have everything you need to make an informed decision as to what type of fiber supplement is going to be the best option for you.
Top 10 Fiber Boosting Products
If you buy anything using the links below, we get a commission.
#10 – SPECIES Nutrition Fiberlyze
- Provides 9 g of fiber per serving
- Contains both soluble and insoluble forms of fiber
- Manufactured using a sugar-free formula
This is a great fiber supplement that includes both soluble and insoluble fibers, and have been designed to cater to all audiences regardless of whether you are an avid gym goer or not.
|$25.40||Check Current Price|
#9 – Nutiva Organic Hemp Protein Hi-Fiber
Nutiva Organic Hemp Protein Hi-Fiber has been formulated more as a protein powder supplement than a fiber product in its own right, but it can make an excellent accompaniment to your existing whey protein powder if you want an extra source of high-quality fiber in your shakes.
- Provides 12 g of fiber per serving
- Provides 11 g of protein per serving
- Contains magnesium, potassium, zinc, and other trace minerals
- Includes a 4 g of healthy fatty acids per serving
Whether you are a vegetarian or vegan, or you are simply looking for a protein-rich fiber supplement to add to your diet, Nutiva Organic Hemp Protein Hi-Fiber is a wonderfully healthy product that you will definitely want to consider checking out.
|$11.96||Check Current Price|
#8 – Muscleology MyoFiber
Muscleology MyoFiber is a worthy contender which provides a fantastic spectrum of different fiber sources.
- Available unflavored
- Contains 6.5g of fiber per serving
- Also an excellent source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Provides a solid combination of soluble and insoluble fibers
If you are on the lookout for a fiber supplement that tastes good to see you won’t have to choke it down every day then this could be exactly what you’re looking for.
|$54.49||Check Current Price|
#7 – Garden Of Life Super Seed
Full of sprouted grains, probiotics, and a healthy seed blend, Garden Of Life Super Seed is a delicious and incredibly nutritious fiber supplement.
- Provides a 7 g of dietary fiber per serving
- Includes both soluble and insoluble fiber
- Contains 2.5 g of healthy fatty acids per serving
- Sweetened naturally with Stevia and Cinnamon
- Contains a Probiotic Blend
Garden Of Life Super Seed has grown rapidly in popularity over the last year, managing to smash its way into our list of the best fiber supplements in a highly respectable seventh position.
|$20.17||Check Current Price|
#6 – Twinlab Fibersol
What we have here is yet another newcomer to this year’s fiber supplement rankings, providing psyllium husk fiber and pectin in a convenient capsule form that you can take throughout the day.
- Provides 2 g of fiber per capsule
- Available in bottles containing 200 capsules
- Also includes Vitamin C for additional immune support
- Manufactured with a simple and natural formula
Rather than going overboard with the ingredients in this product, Twinlab has done a great job of going back to basics and providing just the bearer sensual is to ensure that you can enjoy an uncomplicated basic fiber supplement.
|OUT OF STOCK||Check Current Price|
#5 – NOW Foods Fiber-3
NOW Foods has long been known as one of the world’s leading manufacturers of bodybuilding and dietary supplements, so it should come as no surprise that its Fiber-3 product has managed to retain its place in fifth position.
- Provides 7 g of dietary fiber per serving
- Contains 4 g of healthy fatty acids per serving
- Includes both soluble and insoluble fiber sources for broader benefits
- Available as a free-flowing powder to add to water or protein shakes
- Available in packages containing 453 g
You really can’t go wrong a brand like NOW Foods which has proven itself year after year to be one of the best supplement brands. Fiber-3 is well worth considering if you want a fiber supplement that you can rely on for consistent quality and effectiveness.
|$13.60||Check Current Price|
#4 – BarnDad Innovative Nutrition Ultra Fiber DX
Now we’re really talking; BarnDad Innovative Nutrition Ultra Fiber DX is a protein and fiber supplement that has clearly been designed in an intelligent manner so that you can enjoy a great tasting shake that will keep you feeling fuller for longer.
- Contains 14 g of fiber per serving
- Provides 13 g of protein per serving
- Available as a delicious Chocolate-flavoured shake
- Designed to be more satiating than a standalone whey protein powder
- Also suitable for physique-friendly home baking
BarnDad Innovative Nutrition Ultra Fiber DX is another non-mover in this year’s list of the top fiber supplements, receiving positive reviews and praise from athletes and bodybuilders around the world.
|$22.82||Check Current Price|
#3 – NOW Foods Psyllium Husk Powder
NOW Foods has done it once again with its Psyllium Husk Powder, lending itself in at third position in our fiber supplement rankings.
- Provides a 6.7 g of dietary fiber per serving
- Brought to you by one of the world’s most popular supplement brands
- Acts as a powerful source of soluble fiber
- Includes Calcium and Iron
NOW Foods Psyllium Husk Powder is what you might consider a fortified psyllium husk supplement, offering all of the benefits of this amazing natural fiber source with the additional benefits of extra calcium and iron.
|$16.40||Check Current Price|
#2 – Myogenix Pro FIBER
With its multiple sources of dietary fiber, and the addition of high-quality digestive enzymes and probiotics, Myogenix Pro FIBER gives you everything you a solid fiber product.
- Provides 9 g of dietary fiber per serving
- Contains both soluble and insoluble forms of fiber
- Also includes digestive enzymes and probiotics
- Contains fiber is sourced from Oat, Bamboo, and Pea
- Available in packages containing 500 g of flavoured powder
Myogenix Pro FIBER has ranked as our second best fiber supplement, being beaten by only one competitor, and you can probably already guess which one it is.
|$25.52||Check Current Price|
#1 – Optimum Nutrition Fitness Fiber
Making it easier than ever for you to add copious amounts of healthy fiber to your diet in a cost-effective manner is Fitness Fiber by Optimum Nutrition.
- Winner of our 2017 Top 10 Fiber Supplements list
- Manufactured by the world’s most popular manufacturer of supplements
- Provides 5 g of dietary fiber per serving
- Contains six types of fiber and gum
- Provided as an of flavored powder to add to water or whey protein shakes
Optimum Nutrition is consistently proving itself to be one of, if not the very best supplement brand in the world, and its Fitness Fiber product is well deserving of this year’s best fiber Supplement award.
|$4.26||Check Current Price|
Wrapping Things Up
When you are looking for a dietary fiber supplement your best bet is to ensure that you are receiving both soluble and insoluble fiber because they provide their own range of different benefits.
It is also worth taking into consideration whether or not you plan on adding the powder to your protein shakes or if you want something that has been flavoured in its own right.
Either way, we have covered all eventualities in our top 10 fiber list so now you have everything you need to make a decision!
See also: Best Supplements for Vegetarians