Choosing The Best Fat Burner For Women
Every lady wants to look and feel good; it’s only natural. That’s probably why you’re here looking for the best fat burner for women. Being a healthy weight contributes to this feeling tremendously. Being overweight is not only detrimental to a woman’s body, but to her mind as well. Losing weight can be a tough task, especially with the added responsibilities of being a wife, girlfriend, mother, sister, friend and all the regular rigors of life.
So it’s really no wonder many women are looking to get a little help in their weight loss goals by using an effective fat burner, which can be a solid strategy as long as you remember that it comes down to utilizing a fat burner alongside an impeccable nutrition plan and healthy exercise habits. A fat burner, alone, will not get the job done.
Losing considerable amounts of body fat is far from the easiest thing to achieve, but with this list of the top fat burning supplements for women, we hope to give you some insight as to what product you should add to your routine.
What To Consider When Picking a Good Fat Burner
These are a couple of metrics we took into consideration making our choice of the best fat burning supplements for women
- The quality and quantity of used ingredients and how they were utilized
- Manufacturing and production quality standards
- How reputable the company who makes it is, based on business reviews and customer feedback
- Value for your money by measuring price and quantity
- Simplicity of use and directions
- User feedback and reviews from online supplement providers aggregation
These 10 women’s weight loss supplements have been chosen as the best on the market based on user reviews, quality, and of course value for money. Keep in mind that any of these 10 fat burners are solid products that can be effective if used properly.
Fat Burners For Women Compared
If you buy anything using the links below, we get a commission.
#1 – Instant Knockout
Coming in as this year’s best fat burner for women, Instant Knockout is definitely a product to consider adding to your weight loss efforts.
- Includes Caffeine to keep you buzzing all day long
- Glucomannan fiber added
- Wide range of ingredients included
- Uses Green Tea Extracts
- Glucomannan fiber is included
Instant Knockout has stormed its way into the supplement industry, and for good reason. It’s a thermogenic based fat burner that is designed for a wide range of individuals, from professional athletes to the average gym goer looking to shed some weight.
Instant Knockout has been formulated to accommodate your goals. It has been created for both advanced athletes or the average person looking to drop a few pounds.
|$59||Check Current Price|
#2 – Kor Nutrition Thermakor
Thermakor from Kor Nutrition this year’s best thermogenic and second best overall fat burner. It is designed for both women and men, and it packs a punch.
- Uses Grean Tea Extracts and Evodia Rutaecarpa ingredients.
- Yohimbe Extract is blended in
- Black Pepper extracts and White Willow Bark extracts are included
- Ingredients include a dose of caffeine to keep you energized and aware throughout the day as you use the product.
If you’re in need of a solid overall fat burner and thermogenic, then you should be pleased with Thermakor. It’s a solid product with a good price, and if mixed properly with a solid diet and exercise, you’ll be able to better meet your weight loss goals.
|$59||Check Current Price|
#3 – Cellucor Super HD
Being one of the top manufactures of thermogenic supplements, Cellucor does not dissapoint with Super HD.
- Tyrosine and Caffeine added
- Vitamin B and Niacin
- Dandelion Root
- Contains Yohimbe Extract and Red Pepper Extract
- Contains nootropics
The complex blend includes a lengthy list of ingredients that include B vitamins, caffeine and yohimbine, along with dandelion root, amla and red pepper fruit. Winning an award in 2012, bodybuilding.com nominated Super HD as one of the top fat burners for women.
|$36.99||Check Current Price|
#4 – Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite
Proving itself one of the leading supplement providers in the world, Muscletech does it once again with Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite.
- Green Coffee Extract included
- Theobromine included
- 100 or 180 capsules per package
- Convenient capsule or powder formula
- Caffeine, cocoa and yohimbine stimulants
- Green coffee bean extract
- Coleus, L-theanine and theobromine
|$15.99||Check Current Price|
#5 – NLA for Her Shred
If you’re looking for a more run-of-the-mill women’s fat burner with ingredients that you might recognise then NLA for Her Shred is good product to consider.
- Contains Caffeine
- Includes Green Tea Extract
- Provides ingredients like Green Coffee Extract and Roseberry Ketones
- Guarana extract is also included
- Enjoy the effects of Vitamin B6 and Pantothenic Acid
You can see from the above benefits that this fat burner supplement has been designed specifically to provide women with a more familiar list of ingredients as opposed to lesser competitors with unpronounceable gimmicky herbal extracts.
|$21.96||Check Current Price|
#6 – BSN HyperShred
Highly reputable BSN presents Hyper Shred, one of the world’s best fat burning products for women. You are getting world class and research-heavy ingredients from a very respected company in the industry.
- Servings per container: 90
- 10 capsules starter packs available for users buying for the first time
- Black and red pepper extract included
- Added ingredient; Chromium
- Nootropic ingredients added
BSN makes a product line of supplements that are perfect for serious athletes. Hyper Shred is no exception, as it will help athletes with their goals.
BSN Hyper Shred features caffeine, B vitamins, herbs and trace minerals in a complex compound that promises to provide an energy boost.
|N/A||Check Current Price|
#7 – MusclePharm CLA Core
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is a healthy fatty acid that is known for its weight loss properties. CLA Core delievers a solid dosage of it in this excellent product.
- Serving per container: 90 or 180 capsules
- Includes: Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Avocado Oil for increased health benefit
- Offers a very cheap way of adding extra CLA to your daily nutritional needs
CLA Core by MusclePharm doesn’t contain any stimulants or caffeine, which means it is a great way to bolster the results of your fat loss efforts without any jitters or such side-effects of stimulants.
Made with avocado oil, conjugated linoleic acid and virgin olive oil, the naturally formulated complex provides the essential fatty acids commonly found in diary products, meats and safflower oil.
|$19.97||Check Current Price|
#8 – BPI Sports RoxyLean
BPI Sports has done an excellent job with this women’s fat burner, and its crash-free formula is exactly why it has made our list of the top 10 women’s thermogenics and fat burners in seventh position.
- Contains Caffeine
- Yohimbe extract is included
- Available in packets containing as few as six capsules for first-time users
- One capsule equals one serving for added convenience
- Also includes citrus extracts for antioxidant benefits
Anyone who takes a lot of supplements knows how annoying it can be to carry round endless bottles of pills, taking them by the fistful. RoxyLean is so potent that all your need for a serving is a single convenient capsule.
|$24.89||Check Current Price|
#9 – Hydroxycut Hardcore Next Gen
Hydroxycut Hardcore Next Gen is one of the best fat burning supplement for women. It is one of the newest products from Muscletech and it’s sure to pack a punch.
- 290mg of caffeine anhydrous
- 100mg Coleus extract
- 75mg Blue scullcap
- 250mg Ophiopogonis
- 40mg Yohimbe extract
- 20mg Guayusa
|$17.97||Check Current Price|
#10 – Nutrex Lipo-6 Black Hers Ultra Concentrate
What we have here is a version of the original Lipo-6 Black Ultra Concentrate formula by Nutrex which is being completely redesigned to provide specific support as a women’s weight loss supplement.
- Servings per container: 60
- 10 Capsule starter packs available
- Yohimbine HCL included to heighten fat mobilization
- Cocoa extract Theobromine added
- Caffeine added to give you the extra boost to make it through harder dieting
- Designed especially for women
- Fast absorbing liquid capsules
- Single capsule dosage
The needs of women are obviously slightly different when it comes to losing significant amounts of weight so although this isn’t the best fat burner for women, it is good to see Nutrex catering specifically to female athletes.
Considered one of the more extreme fat burners for women, the female preparation of Lipo 6 Hers contains folic acid, vitamin B12, caffeine, synephrine and yohimbine in each capsule. Taken prior to workouts, the potent formula not only provides energy to push through, but also aids in more efficient fat burning.
|N/A||Check Current Price|
Fat Burner Guide For Women
Fat burners are among the most well known and discussed products in the health and fitness industry. That’s not surprising, seeing as how a large percentage of people who get into fitness and exercise are doing so to lose weight. With the western world becoming more and more obese due to increased levels of prosperity and decreased levels of activity, its no wonder these products are flying off the shelves. But what are they exactly?
Fat burning supplements are products designed to be used as a tool in your weight loss journey. To put it simply, they are manufactured and marketed with 3 goals in mind:
- They are meant to suppress your appetite
- They have the potential to increase your levels of energy
- They have the potential to speed up your metabolism
Keeping the 3 factors above in mind, you can see how a fat burner can come in handy when combined with a proper workout routine and proportioned diet plan that focuses on proper calorie maintenance. The benefits of fat burners are there, you just have to know how to properly utilize them to get the best effects.
Benefits of a Fat Burner
Speaking truthfully, a fat burner won’t do much for you unless you are working hard to achieve your goals. However, when combined properly with a healthy lifestyle and habits, a fat burner will most definitely increase the results you see and decrease the. What does this mean?
Well, simply put, the secret to weight loss isn’t a pill, its dedication, exercise, nutrition and proper maintenance of your caloric intake and output.
The way to weight loss is by taking in less calories than your body needs to maintain it’s current weight. Its as simple as that. However, achieving that can be tricky for some people.
That is where exercise and nutrition (and a fat burner) play a role.
Exercising is the best way to burn off calories. Your body uses the energy in calories to do the exercises you choose. Some of the best exercises for losing weight and burning off the most calories are: lifting weights, running, sprinting, swimming, biking, and high intensity interval training.
Dieting and proper nutrition are your secret weapon when it comes to losing weight. This is where you control what you eat, how many calories you eat and when you eat them. Always remember that dieting DOES NOT mean starving yourself. It means creating a meal plan that will keep you full, energized but yet still below your daily maintenance calories. Never try to trick your body or punish it by not eating and worse yet, never eat garbage food. While weight loss is all about calories, eating junk food will ruin your overall health and make you feel like crap.
So where do fat burners come into play?
Always speak with a medical professional or doctor before taking any supplements. Always read the product label for instructions and directions.
How to Use a Fat Burner
- Follow the instructions on label of the product you buy.
- Try not to take it at night, as it may give you an energy boost and can keep you up
- Don’t over do it. Give yourself a break from using the fat burner
- Make sure you are taking in a lot of protein as well, this will build muscle, which will help in burning more calories (your body burns calories to maintain your muscles)
How to make sure a fat burner is effective
- Start by building and keeping healthy habits such as daily exercise
- Formulate a nutrition plan that focuses on caloric maintenance and is designed for weight loss
- Make sure your calories come from healthy foods
- Exercise daily, stay active daily, you don’t have to go overboard, but you do need to keep moving
- Throw away the junk food, for good
- Keep track of what you are eating
- Keep track of your workouts, your weight and your fat burner schedule
Healthy nutritional habits and exercise is vital
This is not something a lot of people want to hear, but it’s repeated over and over again for a good reason. These two things are the KEY to losing weight. Even the best fat burners available on the market are not going to do much for you if you sit around all day and the only activity do is getting up from the sofa to get a snack from the fridge.
Having healthy nutrition habits and exercising on the regular is not only going to help you lose weight, it’s going to help you live a better life altogether. Eating clean, counting calories and keeping your body active are going to get you results, period. So don’t just rely on a fat burner, you have to put the work in for it to work out. Simple as that.
With this in mind you might find it useful to continue further research or speak with a doctor to decide what’s the best decision for you. Every person’s health, medical history and sensitivities are different so it’s important to find out whether or not you should consider taking a fat burning pills. Your doctor will be able to help you with this. While fat burners are not designed to be harmful, like I stated above, everyone’s body is different. Also remember that moderation is key. Never allow yourself to become dependent on any of these products.