Choosing The Best Fat Burner For Women
Every lady wants to look and feel good; it’s only natural. That’s probably why you’re here looking for the best fat burner for women. Being a healthy weight contributes to this feeling tremendously. Being overweight is not only detrimental to a woman’s body, but to her mind as well. Losing weight can be a tough task, especially with the added responsibilities of being a wife, girlfriend, mother, sister, friend and all the regular rigors of life.
So it’s really no wonder many women are looking to get a little help in their weight loss goals by using an effective fat burner, which can be a solid strategy as long as you remember that it comes down to utilizing a fat burner alongside an impeccable nutrition plan and healthy exercise habits. A fat burner, alone, will not get the job done.
Combining your fat loss diet and exercise program with one of the top fat burning supplements listed below is a great way to enhance your results and reap the greatest benefits from your hard work.
Losing considerable amounts of body fat is far from the easiest thing to achieve, but with this list of the top fat burning supplements for women, we hope to give you some insight as to what product you should add to your routine to increase your weight loss efforts.
What To Consider When Picking a Good Fat Burner
These are a couple of metrics we took into consideration making our choice of the best fat burning supplements for women
- The quality and quantity of used ingredients and how they were utilized
- Manufacturing and production quality standards
- How reputable the company who makes it is, based on business reviews and customer feedback
- Value for your money by measuring price and quantity
- Simplicity of use and directions
- User feedback and reviews from online supplement providers aggregation
These 10 women’s weight loss supplements have been chosen as the best on the market based on user reviews, quality, and of course value for money. Keep in mind that any of these 10 fat burners are solid products that can be effective if used properly.
Highest Rated Fat Burners For Women
#1 – Instant Knockout
Coming in as this year’s best fat burner for women, Instant Knockout is definitely guaranteed to knockout your fat deposits. Thermogenesis, heightened energy reserves, suppressed appetite, among other benefits, are provided by Instant Knockout.
- Complex range of ingredients included for heightened fat loss
- Thermogenesis enhanced using Green Tea Extracts
- Improves your body’s ability to handle carbohydrates
- Includes Caffeine to keep you buzzing all day long
- Glucomannan fiber added to limit appetite
- Wide range of ingredients included for extreme fat burn
- Thermogenesis heightened using Green Tea Extracts
- Enhances your own body’s capability to handle carbohydrates
- Caffeine added to give you the energy you need in your exercise
- Glucomannan fiber is included to keep your appetite in check
Instant Knockout has stormed its way into the supplement industry, and for good reason. It’s a thermogenic based fat burner that is designed for a wide range of individuals, from professional athletes to the average gym goer looking to shed some weight.
Instant Knockout has been formulated to accommodate your goals. It has been created for both advanced athletes or the average person looking to drop a few pounds. Instant Knockout also gets great reviews from all over the web. So if you’re in the market for a solid fat burner to help you with your goals, you can’t go wrong with this choice.
#2 – Kor Nutrition Thermakor
Thermakor from Kor Nutrition this year’s best thermogenic and second best overall fat burner. It is designed for both women and men, and it packs a punch. Focusing heavily on fat burning through thermogensis, Thermakor is going to give you an extra boost in your weight loss efforts if everything else is in order.
- Heightened thermogensis effects are achieved byusing Grean Tea Extracts and Evodia Rutaecarpa ingredients.
- Yohimbe Extract is blended in to encourage and boost the mobilizing of fat cells which ultimately leads to fat loss.
- Black Pepper extracts and White Willow Bark extracts are included to increase abosorption rates of fat burning nutrients.
- Ingredients include a dose of caffeine to keep you energized and aware throughout the day as you use the product.
- Use coupon code “top10supps” at checkout to get a discount and purchase in bulk to get even higher discounted rates.
If you’re in need of a solid overall fat burner and thermogenic, then you should be pleased with Thermakor. It’s a solid product with a good price, and if mixed properly with a solid diet and exercise, you’ll be able to better meet your weight loss goals.
#3 – Cellucor Super HD
Being one of the top manufactures of thermogenic supplements, Cellucor does not dissapoint with Super HD. It is designed to help you lose weight while keeping you sharp and not groggy from lack of food.
- Tyrosine and Caffeine added to keep your energy high
- Vitamin B and Niacin supercharge your nervous system
- Dandelion Root keeps your physique tough and dry
- Contains Yohimbe Extract and Red Pepper Extract to help your body mobilize its fat stores and absorb ingredients
- Stimulates thermogenesis
- Effectively burns fat and reduces fluid retention
- Contains powerful nootropics
- Provides clean energy
- Regulates appetite
Noticeable weight loss is fueled by decreased food intake and increased exercise. Super HD from Cellucor will keep you energized and support your body while you achieve such goals.
The complex blend includes a lengthy list of ingredients that include B vitamins, caffeine and yohimbine, along with dandelion root, amla and red pepper fruit. Winning an award in 2012, bodybuilding.com nominated Super HD as one of the top fat burners for women.
#4 – Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite
Proving itself one of the leading supplement providers in the world, Muscletech does it once again with Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite.
- Green Coffee Extract included
- Theobromine included, which is extracted from the cocoa bean
- Yohimbe Extract explicitly added to promote fat mobilization
- Caffeine included to boost mental focus and keep you fresh
- 100 or 180 capsules per package
- Convenient capsule or powder formula
- Caffeine, cocoa and yohimbine stimulants
- Green coffee bean extract for effective weight loss
- Coleus, L-theanine and theobromine for enhanced concentration
- Effective fat burning through thermogenesis
Hardcore Elite formula delivers extreme energy and is one of the few preparations to have undergone clinical testing. Designed for quick absorption, each dose packs a punch that also heightens the senses.
#5 – NLA for Her Shred
If you’re looking for a more run-of-the-mill women’s fat burner with ingredients that you might recognise then NLA for Her Shred is an effective and proven thermogenic compound that should serve you well.
- Contains Caffeine to give you a mental edge through your diet
- Includes Green Tea Extract to promote enhanced thermogenesis
- Provides proven fat burning ingredients like Green Coffee Extract and Roseberry Ketones
- Guarana extract is also included to sharpen your concentration and mental focus
- Enjoy the health-promoting effects of Vitamin B6 and Pantothenic Acid
You can see from the above benefits that this fat burner supplement has been designed specifically to provide women with a more familiar list of ingredients as opposed to lesser competitors with unpronounceable gimmicky herbal extracts.
#6 – BSN HyperShred
Highly reputable BSN presents Hyper Shred, one of the world’s best fat burning products for women. You are getting world class and research-heavy ingredients from a very respected company in the industry.
- Servings per container: 90
- 10 capsules starter packs available for users buying for the first time
- Black and red pepper extract included to expedite absorption of ingredients
- Promotes enhanced sensitivity to insulin from added ingredient; Chromium
- Nootropic ingredients added to allow for mental focus and clarity.
- Boosts metabolism
- Assists with weight management
- Increases energy and focus
- Enhances physical performance
BSN makes a product line of supplements that are perfect for serious athletes. Hyper Shred is no exception, as it will help athletes focus and concentrate, while also manage weight and help cut fat.
Hyper Shred is a solid thermogenic which will give you what you need to encourage weight loss and it comes at a very reasonable price from the vendors below.
BSN Hyper Shred features caffeine, B vitamins, herbs and trace minerals in a complex compound that promises to provide an energy boost without the unnecessary and potentially harmful side effects of other preparations.
#7 – MusclePharm CLA Core
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is a healthy fatty acid that is known for its weight loss properties. CLA Core delievers a solid dosage of it in this excellent product.
- Serving per container: 90 or 180 capsules
- Includes: Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Avocado Oil for increased health benefit
- Offers a very cheap way of adding extra CLA to your daily nutritional needs
- Heightens metabolic rate
- Accelerates fat burning efforts
- Fat reduction without muscle loss
- Promotes healthy cholesterol levels by increasing HDLs
- Helps maintain appetite and blood sugar levels
- Antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
CLA Core by MusclePharm doesn’t contain any stimulants or caffeine, which means it is a great way to bolster the results of your fat loss efforts without any jitters or such side-effects.
Made with avocado oil, conjugated linoleic acid and virgin olive oil, the naturally formulated complex provides the essential fatty acids commonly found in diary products, meats and safflower oil. The many benefits of CLA Core include: weight loss, metabolism maintenance, controls cholesterol levels and helps suppress your appetite and manage your blood sugar.
#8 – BPI Sports RoxyLean
BPI Sports has done an excellent job with this women’s fat burner, and its crash-free formula is exactly why it has made our list of the top 10 women’s thermogenics and fat burners in seventh position.
- Contains Caffeine to give you a clear line throughout the day
- Yohimbe extract is included to enhance your body’s fat mobilisation
- Available in packets containing as few as six capsules for first-time users
- One capsule equals one serving for added convenience
- Also includes citrus extracts for antioxidant and liver cleansing benefits
Anyone who takes a lot of supplements knows how annoying it can be to carry round endless bottles of pills, taking them by the fistful. RoxyLean is so potent that all your need for a serving is a single convenient capsule.
#9 – Hydroxycut Hardcore Next Gen
Hydroxycut Hardcore Next Gen is one of the best fat burning supplement for women bar none. It is one of the newest products from Muscletech and it’s sure to pack a punch.
- 290mg of caffeine anhydrous
- 100mg Coleus extract
- 75mg Blue scullcap
- 250mg Ophiopogonis
- 40mg Yohimbe extract
- 20mg Guayusa
#10 – Nutrex Lipo-6 Black Hers Ultra Concentrate
What we have here is a version of the original Lipo-6 Black Ultra Concentrate formula by Nutrex which is being completely redesigned to provide specific support as a women’s weight loss supplement.
- Servings per container: 60
- 10 Capsule starter packs available
- Yohimbine HCL included to heighten fat mobilization
- Cocoa extract Theobromine adds thermogenic benefits
- Caffeine added to give you the extra boost to make it through harder dieting
- Designed especially for women
- Fast absorbing liquid capsules
- Single capsule dosage
The needs of women are obviously slightly different when it comes to losing significant amounts of weight so although this isn’t the best fat burner for women it is good to see Nutrex catering specifically to female athletes.
Considered one of the more extreme fat burners for women, the female preparation of Lipo 6 Hers contains folic acid, vitamin B12, caffeine, synephrine and yohimbine in each capsule. Taken prior to workouts, the potent formula not only provides energy to push through, but also aids in more efficient fat burning.
Fat Burner Guide For Women
Fat burners are among the most well known and discussed products in the health and fitness industry. That’s not surprising, seeing as how a large percentage of people who get into fitness and exercise are doing so to lose weight. With the western world becoming more and more obese due to increased levels of prosperity and decreased levels of activity, its no wonder these products are flying off the shelves. But what are they exactly?
Fat burning supplements are products designed to be used as a tool in your weight loss journey. To put it simply, they are manufactured with 3 goals in mind:
- They are meant to suppress your appetite
- They increase your levels of energy
- They speed up your metabolism
Keeping the 3 factors above in mind, you can see how a fat burner can come in handy when combined with a proper workout routine and proportioned diet plan that focuses on proper calorie maintenance. The benefits of fat burners are there, you just have to know how to properly utilize them to get the best effects.
Benefits of a Fat Burner
Speaking truthfully, a fat burner won’t do much for you unless you are working hard to achieve your goals. However, when combined properly with a healthy lifestyle and habits, a fat burner will most definitely increase the results you see and decrease the. What does this mean?
Well, simply put, the secret to weight loss isn’t a pill, its dedication, exercise, nutrition and proper maintenance of your caloric intake and output.
The way to weight loss is by taking in less calories than your body needs to maintain it’s current weight. Its as simple as that. However, achieving that can be tricky for some people.
That is where exercise and nutrition (and a fat burner) play a role.
Exercising is the best way to burn off calories. Your body uses the energy in calories to do the exercises you choose. Some of the best exercises for losing weight and burning off the most calories are: lifting weights, running, sprinting, swimming, biking, and high intensity interval training.
Dieting and proper nutrition are your secret weapon when it comes to losing weight. This is where you control what you eat, how many calories you eat and when you eat them. Always remember that dieting DOES NOT mean starving yourself. It means creating a meal plan that will keep you full, energized but yet still below your daily maintenance calories. Never try to trick your body or punish it by not eating and worse yet, never eat garbage food. While weight loss is all about calories, eating junk food will ruin your overall health and make you feel like crap.
So where do fat burners come into play?
What Will Taking a Fat Burner Do for Your Goals?
Along with boosting your metabolism and increasing the number of calories that your body burns on a daily basis, most fat burners will also provide a considerable boost your energy levels and even help to suppress your appetite. This will keep you from snacking unnecessarily and skipping workouts. Staying energized is vital in losing weight, especially when you realize the amount of work that goes into the task. Being drained is going to lead to you skipping workouts, putting things off and constantly saying “i’ll do it tomorrow”.
How to Use a Fat Burner
- Follow the instructions on label of the product you buy.
- Consume one dosage when you feel hungriest in a day, and one right before you workout or exercise
- Try not to take it at night, as it does give you an energy boost and can keep you up
- Don’t over do it. Give yourself a one week break from using the fat burner every 1-2 months.
- Make sure you are taking in a lot of protein as well, this will build muscle, which will help in burning more calories (your body burns calories to maintain your muscles)
How to make sure a fat burner is effective
- Start by building and keeping healthy habits such as daily exercise
- Formulate a nutrition plan that focuses on caloric maintenance and is designed for weight loss
- Make sure your calories come from healthy foods
- Exercise daily, stay active daily, you don’t have to go overboard, but you do need to keep moving
- Throw away the junk food, for good
- Keep track of what you are eating
- Keep track of your workouts, your weight and your fat burner schedule
Wrapping Things Up
So as you can see, there are a variety of fat burning supplements for women and they don’t all work by the same mechanisms. However, when utilized properly, they will all help you in achieving goals that you have set for yourself. But keep in mind that it’s not going to happen overnight and it’s not going to happen if you don’t put the work in.
Losing weight is hard, so don’t make it harder on yourself by ignoring the fundamentals of weight loss and falling into the bad habits trap. There are many ways to get fat and lazy and stagnant, but there are only a few to lose weight and live a healthier lifestyle.
Healthy nutritional habits and exercise is vital
This is not something a lot of people want to hear, but it’s repeated over and over again for a good reason. These two things are the KEY to losing weight. Even the best fat burners available on the market are not going to do much for you if you sit around all day and the only activity do is getting up from the sofa to get a snack from the fridge.
Having healthy nutrition habits and exercising on the regular is not only going to help you lose weight, it’s going to help you live a better life altogether. Eating clean, counting calories and keeping your body active are going to get you results, period. Taking a fat burner while doing those things is going to get your results even more quickly. So don’t just rely on a fat burner, you have to put the work in for it to work out. Simple as that.
With this in mind you might find it useful to continue further research or speak with a doctor to decide what’s the best decision for you. Every person’s health, medical history and sensitivities are different so it’s important to find out whether or not you should consider taking a fat burning pills. Your doctor will be able to help you with this. While fat burners are not designed to be harmful, like I stated above, everyone’s body is different. Also remember that moderation is key. Never allow yourself to become dependent on any of these products and I’d recommend taking a week off for every 3 weeks you use them.
This list will be updated monthly, so make sure to check back in every once in a while!